Warranty Terms and Conditions
Dri Mark Products Inc.
Should any part fail due to faulty workmanship or faulty materials within 90 days of the date of purchase, Dri Mark Products will repair or replace the defective part/product free of charge.
Any warranty claim must be made directly to Dri Mark Products through our Contact Page
To ensure speedy processing of your warranty service claim ensure that you have the sales receipt of your original purchase.
NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
- Any damage due to lack of maintenance, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident, or improper use of the device. (Including not replacing marker caps)
- Scratches, dents, or discoloring caused by normal wear and tear.
CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY
- The current specified period of this warranty is 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Proof of purchase together with the warranty card must be provided to verify purchase date and establish the warranty period.
- Only the original purchaser is covered under this warranty.
- The warranty period is calculated only from the date of purchase.
- Damage due to power sources used from other manufacturer’s products will void this warranty.